Here is another simple recipe using moong dal sprouts.
Boiled Moong Sprouts - 2 Cups (Add a cup of water and pressure cook for 2 whistles)
Onions - 1 small, roughly chopped
Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
Roasted Chana Dal/Putnala Pappu Powder - 2 tbsp
Salt - As per taste
Chopped Cilantro/Coriander Leaves - 1 tsp
For The Tempering:
Oil - 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal/Bengal Gram - 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves - 3-4
Method of Preparation:
1. Heat the oil and add mustard seeds, urad dal, cumin seeds, curry leaves. Once the seeds start spluttering, add the chopped onions and fry till the onions turn transparent.
2. Add the boiled sprouts and fry for a minute or two.
3. Add the chilli powder, salt and roasted chana dal powder and mix well.
4. Fry for a minute and add the chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
5. Serve the sprouts with roasted chana dal, either hot or warm.